To celebrate one of the biggest sporting events of the year, the Super Bowl, adidas has teamed up with iconic Japanese streetwear brand A Bathing Ape® (BAPE®) for a limited-edition capsule collection that applies BAPE’s iconic design language to a range of adidas Football cleats, and adidas footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.
The adidas by BAPE limited-edition capsule collection takes cues from streetwear and football culture to deliver an instantly classic and highly-coveted aesthetic. The distinctive collection features the BAPE CAMO print, applied to a range of adidas Football cleats and adidas apparel and footwear silhouettes, and includes the adizero 8.0. cleats, Ultra Boost shoes, Z.N.E. Hoodie, football jersey, tights, arm sleeve, adizero gloves, football & helmet. The prices for each item are as follows:
- adidas Football by BAPE® adizero 8.0 Cleats – $200
- adidas by BAPE Ultra Boost – $200
- adidas by BAPE Z.N.E. Hoodie – $200.
- adidas by BAPE Football Jersey – $140
- adidas by BAPE Training Tights – $40
- adidas Football by BAPE Arm Sleeve – $40
- adidas Football by BAPE adizero Gloves – $60
- adidas Football by BAPE Helmet – $600
- adidas by BAPE Football – $60
The limited-edition adidas Football by BAPE capsule collection will be available exclusively at a Social Status Pop-Up Store (433 Bishop; 433 Bishop Street NW Atlanta, GA 30318) on 2/1/19 and release on adidas.com and BAPE stores worldwide on 2/2/19.
The post The Entire adidas Football by BAPE Capsule Collection Is Officially Unveiled appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.
Powered by WPeMatico