The Nike Air Force 1 is without a doubt one of Nike Basketball’s most iconic silhouette of all-time. Although the shoe made its debut 36 years ago, it still manages to remain relevant and can be found on just about everyone’s weekly rotation.
For the Holiday 2018 season, Nike will be releasing a handful of new Air Force 1 models and styles that include the Air Force 1 Utility and Air Force 270 Utility; the AF1 NBA Pack, and the 1 Reimagined AF1 Sage Hi, AF1 Sage Lo and AF1 Rebel XX. Shown above, let’s break down each piece one by one.
AIR FORCE 1 UTILITY & AIR FORCE 270 UTILITY
The Air Force 1 Utility and Air Force 270 Utility are designed to meet the demands for mobility and weather protection of a city landscape through transitional functionality and style. Design elements of the footwear allow for multifunctional ease for everyday wear. Utility styles will begin launching in North America on November 29.
AIR FORCE 1 UTILITY KEY FEATURES:
- Traditional laces have been replaced by a midfoot strap with a magnetic buckle that slides open easily with one hand for easy on and off
- The exaggerated pull tab at the heel and extended tongue are engineered for ease of entry and irreverent style.
- Nike Air unit provides lightweight cushioning
- Full-length rubber in a cupsole design delivers durable traction.
AIR FORCE 270 UTILITY KEY FEATURES:
- Tallest Max Air heel unit to date
- TecTuff™ material on the mid-height upper is water- and abrasion-resistant
- A drawcord attaches to the heel pull tab and the top of the heavy-gauge zipper on the tongue for ease of entry
- Magnetic buckle secures the strap across the midfoot. It slides open easily so you can buckle and unbuckle with one hand
- Waffle-inspired rubber coverage on the outsole for durable traction
NIKE AIR FORCE 1 NBA PACK
For the second season of Nike’s partnership with the NBA, Nike introduces the NBA Pack featuring the Air Force 1 ’07 High LV8 Sport and Air Force 1 ’07 LV8 Low Sport. The NBA Pack is designed for all fans inspired by NBA Jerseys with color nods that tie back to fan’s favorite teams. Styles in the NBA Pack release October 4 in North America.
AIR FORCE 1 ’07 LV8 LOW SPORT KEY DETAILS:
- Tumbled leather for a premium look
- Swoosh design trademark shifts color in the light
- The backtab of the shoe is designed with a lenticular color shift that changes as you move.
- The backtab graphic alternates from the Air Force 1 logo to the NBA logo
AIR FORCE 1 ’07 HIGH LV8 SPORT KEY DETAILS:
- Tumbled leather upper for a premium look
- Swoosh design trademark shifts color in the light
- Colors take inspiration from NBA team jerseys
- High-cut collar provides a snug fit around your ankles
- Adjustable ankle strap with a hook-and-loop closure sits above traditional laces for a secure fit
THE 1 REIMAGINED: AF1 SAGE HI, SAGE LOW & REBEL XX
The 1 Reimagined collection features crafted materials such as leather, suede and velvet, that honor Nike’s heritage to create yet another expression of sport. The AF1 Sage Low launches on October 5, with the AF1 Sage High releasing on November 29 and the AF1 Rebel on December 1.
- All of the styles feature a memory foam sockliner for ultimate comfort and a soft, wearable color palate that thread the collection together
- Each shoe comes with a premium translucent shoe bag
- The shoes are currently sized up to a women’s size 12 (US)
SAGE HI KEY DETAILS:
Another AF1 product stand out for the season includes the next expression of “The 1 Reimagined” disrupting the iconic AF1 with bold new silhouettes, custom built for her.
The classic AF1 is expressed in a new sleek, minimal while bold design boot, built in a midsole 35% higher than the OG AF1 with a women’s specific last, presenting a modern and sophisticated look for bold and provocative female consumers.
- The design team bsessed the accuracy of the height and tightness to ensure Sage Hi fit like a glove, designed for girls who look for distorted and bold design.
- Synthetic leather upper plays with proportions as it extends up the calf
- Exaggerated Air Force 1 midsole with cupsole construction is 35% higher than the original Nike Air Force 1 shoe, gives the lift look to female consumers.
- Zipper runs the length of the medial side for easy on and off, and zipper pulls can be worn as a slap bracelet or used to clip the shoes together, adds the playfulness and intrigue.
AF1 SAGE LOW KEY DETAILS:
AF1 Sage Low is a new, lace-on version of the original Sage Low, modified to bring design lines that pay homage to the Air Force 1. Inspired by the original, the new tooling and toe shape provide new proportion and height to female consumers, while simplified upper down from the OG AF1. It takes the original Air Force 1 and now includes exaggerated midsole and pared down upper.
- Pared-down upper features crafted details for a clean, sophisticated look.
- Classic Air Force 1 midsole is exaggerated to create a new platform height to the female consumers.
- Enlarged outsole teeth are a modern take on the traditional AF1outsole.
REBEL XX KEY DETAILS:
Reverse engineering paves the way for a shoe with all the components flipped to the back, from the corset lacing system to the tongue.
- Extra-long laces allow for customization to the wearers liking.
- Encapsulated Air-Sole unit provides superior cushioning.
- High-cut silhouette enhances coverage around your ankle.
The post Introducing The Nike Air Force 1 All For 1 Holiday 2018 Collection appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.
Powered by WPeMatico