NFL star JJ Watt and Reebok have just unveiled his latest signature training shoe, the Reebok JJ III.
The Reebok JJ III was designed with athletes of all levels in mind. Comfortable enough to be worn every day and durable enough to withstand the toughest of workouts, JJ worked tirelessly with Reebok to design his ideal training shoe. Key features to the all-new JJ III include:
- Flexibility that doesn’t quit: stretch spacer mesh bootie constructed for a close, sock-like fit
- Durable FlexWeave upper for strength that breathes
- Integrated lacing system offering lock down support
- Stabilized heel outsole construction and wrap enabling superior balance and moving heavy weight
- Zigzag stitching serving as a reminder of JJ’s infamous battle scar
The new JJ III is available in a multi-pack collection releasing throughout 2019 as part of the “Made of Many” campaign; a celebration of the combined power of the events, people, and places that made JJ Watt the athlete he is today. In honor of his varsity high school days, where his journey to proving his doubters wrong began, the inaugural release of the all-new JJ III is titled the Reebok JJ III Varsity Pack.
The Reebok JJ III Varsity will be available for $100 in unisex and kids sizing starting at midnight on July 17th on www.reebok.com/us/jj_watt_picks and at select retailers across the United States including Dick’s Sporting Goods.
The post JJ Watt’s Reebok JJ III Is Officially Unveiled appeared first on KicksOnFire.com.
Powered by WPeMatico